Buying pregnancy test kit price, mothercare India online and Health and glow online shopping is really easy with Zotezo. Today we will discuss something about pregnancy test kit price, mother care India online and Health and glow online shopping. Let’s talk about pregnancy test kit first. Many of us do not know how to use a pregnancy test kit price that you can always buy from Zotezo.com along with many other mothercare India online.
Zotezo is an ideal online store for Health and glow online shopping. It is really easy to use one, all you need is to be a little careful while following the instructions that come with the kit.
Here are a few steps that you need to go through.
- Many test stick gives you the option to pee directly on the stick. Pee a little first and then start collecting urine in a container or insert the stick directly. Do not flood the stick with urine. Read the user manual carefully and urinate on the stick for a very specific time as mentioned on the manual, say 5 seconds exact. You may use a stopwatch if required. Always urinate on the absorbent end and the display window should face upward.
- Normally a dropper is given with the pregnancy test kit that requires you to pour a few drops of urine into a well indicated area on the test kit. You just need to wait for 5 to 10 seconds or the amount of time indicated in the user manual.
- Place the stick on a clean, level surface with the display window facing up. Wait for the amount of time as mentioned on the user manual. Typically a test kit takes 5 to 10 minutes to display the result of the test.
- It is better to distract yourself with a cup of tea or coffee or something that you like to do during the waiting period. Staring may cause anxiety which may not be good for your health.
- Some stick will display a progress bar to show that the test is working. If you see no bar as expected, repeat testing with a different kit.
- Read the user manual carefully to understand the result of the test. Home pregnancy test kits will have a plus or minus sign or a coded color changing lines or the word “pregnant” or “not pregnant” on a digital display.
- You may find that the color lines or plus/minus symbol appearing very unclearly on the display area. You may repeat testing with a different test kit, but do not ignore the result. Symbols or color coded lines appear when the test kit detects hCG in your urine. False-positives are rare.
- Lastly, never forget to consult a doctor. Your doctor is the best person to confirm your pregnancy.