Buy products related to Mothercare India for us. You will get a range of pigeon baby products at reasonable price. We, as the best online store in India, ensure that you get quality products and great deals all under one roof.
Zotezo is the most trusted and best online store in India. We sell quality Mothercare India. We also sell pigeon baby products at the best prices. Your precious newborn is home now, and you need to plan your daily routine accordingly. Your top priority is to keep your baby warm and nourished so that it can grow beautifully and become a healthy and happy individual in coming years. Skin is one of the most vital organ of the human body. Your baby’s skin is unique and delicate and needs special care. A baby’s skin is a part of its immune system that protects its body from various harmful external and internal elements. Dyes in clothing, detergents, chemicals, fragrances and baby products can cause havoc suffering and even death to a newborn. Skin irritation, dryness, chafing, and rashes are some direct effect of using unhygienic baby products. So, as a caring mother, there’s much you can do to protect your baby from these skin problems.
Buy mother care India and other baby care products from Zotezo, the best online store in India. We believe you know that your touch on your newborn’s skin has a soothing, nurturing effect. Loving touch is critical to your baby’s mental and physical development. A child comes to this world with creased or wrinkled skin and a protective covering called vernix. The vernix gets naturally peels off during the first week. You don’t need to brush it, rub it, or treat it with lotions or creams for fast removal. When a baby is born past the due date, this process of removal is likely finished while it is still inside the womb. The fresh and delicate skin, thereafter, comes out and needs careful treatment and the magical potion called ‘mother’s hug’ frequently.
When it comes to applying any newborn skin care product like baby powder or any type of lotion, follow the golden rule – Less Is More. Here are a few expert advices for new moms to help protect their babies from developing allergies and rashes:
- Don’t bathe your baby frequently, it’s dangerous. Too-frequent bathing (more than three times per week during the first year of life), removes the natural oils that protect baby’s skin from infection and dryness leaving baby’s skin vulnerable. The skin starts reacting to any potential allergen, triggering a reaction like eczema and severe itching.
- Newborns are born clean and healthy. Except for drool and diaper changes, they don’t get very dirty. Please don’t treat your baby like a sweaty and smelly adult who works 9 to 5 or hit the gym to stay active – babies are clean and fresh naturally. For the first month or so, a sponge baths two or three times a week will keep your baby safely clean. You may simply clean baby’s mouth and diaper area with a little water or quality cleanser when necessary.
- Once-a-week sponge baths (or even less) are best for babies with darker skin tones. These infants tend to have very dry skin and have a higher risk of skin problems such as eczema.
- Never use baby products in the early months when the immune system is still developing. If you have a family history of skin problems, allergies, or asthma avoids artificial baby care products and protect baby from irritating allergens by consulting a specialist pediatrician.
- Your baby should always wear washed clothes. Never make them wear any new clothes without washing. Use only baby laundry detergents that are fragrance- and dye-free. Wash baby clothes, bedding, and blankets separately from the family’s laundry.