Ask any person why he/she loves green tea and the answer will be probably for the benefits that it provides and not how it tastes. In this article we will try to find out why people all over the world are fond of this drink and what motivates them to have it. We will talk about health benefits of green tea which is also considered as a food for weight loss. Zotezo, as a health and glow online shopping site, sells quality and branded green tea with awesome deals.
Let’s find out what green tea is.
For thousands of years, people of China have been using green tea for treating various medical conditions. From lowering blood pressure to treating cancer, green tea is used as a herbal remedy by people of Asia since ancient times. But, what makes green tea different from ordinary black tea. The answer lies in the manufacturing process. Unlike black tea, green tea is not fermented and this allows the tea to retain maximum amount of highly beneficial natural ingredients like antioxidants and poly-phenols.
Here are a few health benefits of green tea claimed by advocates of the popular herbal drink:
- Blood Pressure. Regular consumption is good for patients of high blood pressure.
- Weight Loss. The polyphenol found in green tea boosts the metabolism by intensifying levels of fat oxidation and conversion of food into calories.
- Diabetes. Green tea may help in keeping blood sugar level under control.
- Depression. Theanine, found in tea leaves, may provide a relaxing and tranquilizing to people under stress.
- Heart Disease. Research shows that green tea keeps blood vessels relaxed, thus enabling the patient to cope with changing blood pressure. Its stops clot formation in blood and prevent heart.
- Esophageal Cancer. May prevent esophageal cancer and also helps cancer patients in fighting the disease.
- Cholesterol. May help in regulating cholesterol level in blood and is a food for weight loss
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Green tea protects brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells and helps in treating Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- Tooth Decay prevention/ Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. The chemical antioxidant “catechin” found in green tea is good for oral health and hygiene. The same chemical is a powerful agent that kills bacteria and fights viral diseases.
- Skincare. It is said that the tea prevents sun burn, wrinkles and ageing as it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
If you are planning to do some health and glow online shopping, then buy green tea from Zotezo.com.